mandag den 30. juli 2012

A Vacation Filled With Books


So this summer, I have had the opportunity to read lots of books. I love spending time in the sun, just reading a really great book. This summer, my all time favorite writers has been Jussi Adler-Olsen and Sophie Kinsella.

Jussi Adler-Olsen, is a Danish writer, who writes these amazing detective books. He has a super cool way of writing and his action designs are so creative and most of all they're realistic, which I think is so important, when you read these kinds of books. So it definitely makes it even better and more exciting to read. This summer I've also read a book by him, and I'm certainly not disappointed. Many of his book has been translated to other languages, and I'm pretty sure that you will be able to buy his books in America very soon as well or maybe it's already possible. So go ahead, he is absolutely amazing.

Sophie Kinsella is an English writer. I've always loved her books and the way she writes. She writes these really girly books, you probably already know her, because of the well known Shopaholic series. This summer I've read a book by her called "Remember me?". It's about this girl called Lexi, who wakes up at a hospital after a car crash and has no idea of what happened in her life for the last 3-4 years. All of a sudden she is rich, has a beautiful husband, a closet full of Chanel and a great job. It's a really funny book, only 375 pages, so if you love these kinds of girly books, you should definitely give Sophie Kinsellas books a try!

Review on Jussi Adler-Olsen

Review on Sophie Kinsella



xoxo J

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar